Saturday, September 1, 2007

Re: [rosacea] Hey all of you (rosacea gone) tamara z cream worked again!

Hi Tamara, So glad things are going well for you again. I'll miss you though. So how are you handling maintenance at this point? Z cream once a week? I was doing okay but then Sunday my eyes started up! I think I got jinxed by the sudden topic of occular rosacea LOL..............bummer! Last night I took a 100 mg. of doxy (figured I waited long enough to see if this would subside naturally) and it pretty much killed my insides today. Which is odd because 100 mg. once a day never bothered me before. Ah well, it's back to burning eyes and face for me for the moment. If you find the time, we'd love to have you check in periodically with your sunny little disposition . You take care and all the best. Love, Elenatamara <roseflowerbloom@yahoo.ca> wrote: Hey!!! I thought I would post here and as its been awhile, I wanted you all to know the z cream worked again, my rosacea gone.For those of you who dont want to go that route, and afraid of the roller coaster ride, I did research and found another effective remedy in treating demodex mites which is called tamanu oil which hopefully depending on where you live can be purchased at a natural health store. You apply it nightly (not past 8pm in my opinion) and put on every night for many months until you see your rosacea gone or diminished as you know your skin, also whats very important is how you eat, so try to stay away from sugar,as this can slow down the healing process, also rosemary tea is good to help get rid of them, drink lots of water! and try to eat fairly healthy, stay away from alcohol and greasy foods. Anyway, I will probably not be posting on here much, but do want to say I will miss many of you who I shared great conversations with, and always had the delight of great interesting topics, in general just supporting each other. Thanks a billion, this group is and always be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!take care tamara p.s vitamin B is also good for immune system takin daily while clearing skin. and acidophulus (supporting good bacteria) ---------------------------------Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]-- Rosacea Support Group: http://rosacea-support.orgRosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wikiNEW!: Rosacea Support Group Forum: http://rosacea-support.org/forumYahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-support/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-support/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: mailto:rosacea-support-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:rosacea-support-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: rosacea-support-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/